Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Wild West that is the MT PSC

I think the high point for me was on Monday, when the Great Falls Tribune decided that the action was so noteworthy that they provided the link to the stream on their website. If you have not read the excellent coverage by John Adams (including the video he captured) or two stories (Mon. & Tue.) Mike Dennison filed, they are fantastic and a must read for anyone that will have to practice in this environment.   

I hope that both John & Mike will continue to follow the PSC in the detail (or others).  It is always helpful in these venues to keep the shenanigans in the open so they don't ferment (as happened with one Commissioner) to full blown crazy.  

1 comment:

  1. Me, too. I'm full-blown-craZZy. Why?
    Follow us to the Wedding Feast
    which is why I'm considered nuts
    simply a lotta peepow dont believe
    in the afterlife which is depressing.
    How come? Y'got me. I'm a NDEr:
    ☆ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ☆
    Cya soon... I hope...

    ReplyDelete